Hi,

Hope you are doing well.

Please find an urgent requirement from our client, detailed below. If you
feel any of your consultants are a good match for this requirement do
respond me with his/her contact details,

Please reply on :- amit.si...@axiomglobal.com

Job Role:        SAP Hana, BOBJ Consultant
Location:       Lake Forest, Illinois
Duration:      14 Months

Job Description & Responsibilities:

Hands-on SAP HANA modeling (including advanced analytics) experience to
deliver new solutions/ improve existing solutions for Tenneco;
Strong HANA security background which includes data level security and
alignment with BOBJ security;
BI LaunchPad experience to create OLAP connections and Security on BOBJ .
Nice to have -• Strong SQL background with Procedures and Table functions;
 Skill in performance improvements in HANA modeling;• Webi development
experience by utilizing HANA data;• Analysis for office and Power BI
experience is a plus;
 Knowledge and experience in BODS ( SAP Data Services).
Duties and responsibilities - Involve leading or participating in business
sessions to identify and document business use cases;
 Understand current business flows, processes, architecture and leverage
that in designing and developing reports.

Thanks and Best Regards
Amit Singh
Axiom Global Technologies, Inc.
220 North Wiget Lane, Walnut Creek, CA 94598
Direct:  (925) 393-5824
Email : amit.si...@axiomglobal.com
www.axiomglobal.com

Note: Please accept my sincere apology if you received this email in error
and to be removed from my mailing list please reply with 'Remove' in the
subject line.