IMMEDIATE REQUIREMET

Scrum Master role (high priority)
Visa: USC, GC, TN & (H1B with Passport No).

·         8-10 years’ experience

·         3 years’ experience as a Scrum Master

·         This is the tricky part – Client is seeking someone that has been
a developer in the past (.Net or Java) No BA or PM background. Must have
been a developer

·         Certified Scrum Master Certification (CSM)

Please share the profiles to manika...@vintech.com

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Naga Manikanta* | *IT Recruiter*

Vintech Solutions, Inc | *Sales Team*

ERP & IT SERVICES | Consulting - Development - Staffing

Email: manika...@vintech.com | O: 314-989-9000 X 734 | F: 314-989-9009

                   <https://www.linkedin.com/in/mani-b-468a3313b/>
<https://www.facebook.com/Vintechsolutions> <http://www.vintech.com/>