Hi,

Hope you are doing well !!

                                    My name is  *Harish Karnala* and I am a
*technical
recruiter* with *United Software group*. I reviewed your information online
and I am impressed with your qualifications. One of my clients in the
*Wilmington,
DE* area currently has  *SAP Basis Architect* role that they are looking to
fill. Here are the details on the role.

*JD:*

*Job Title*

SAP Basis Architect

*Relevant Experience *

*(in Yrs)*

10 years +

*Technical/Functional Skills*

   - 10+ years of SAP Architect and BASIS work experience
   - Advanced Trouble shooting skills in SAP System Administration, SAP
   Netweaver Administration
   - SAP Netweaver Technical certification preferred
   - Experience with HANA systems Administration and Upgrades
   - Expert Knowledge of SAP system installation, configuration,
   maintenance, migrations and upgrades
   - Hands-on SAP BASIS troubleshooting experience in multiple SAP
   components like ECC,BW,CRM,XI/PI/PO, Solman, NW Gateway, DB2, SAP HANA and
   other databases
   - Experience with performance measuring and monitoring of SAP systems
   - Hands On and Expert Knowledge in Administering MAX DB
   - Hands on Experience in troubleshooting the 3rd Party tools with SAP
   - Strong working knowledge of operating systems (e.g. AIX/Linux &
   Windows) and relational databases
   - Ability to conduct research into and troubleshoot all SAP application
   issues
   - Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities

*Experience Required*

Senior SAP Basis Architect

*Roles & Responsibilities*

   - Be a technical Architect and drive team in SAP architecture and
   integrations
   - Provide single point of communications with assigned customers with
   all aspects of their SAP environments
   - Ensure the various geographically dispersed Basis teams – communicate,
   cooperate and collaborate to support complex customer SAP systems and
   landscapes
   - Interface with Customer or Partner functional teams to analyze
   functional and technical requirements and support implementation projects
   through Go Live and Post Go Live steady state support.
   - Work with multiple internal teams such as Infrastructure, Project,
   Sales and Finance teams
   - Be responsible for Basis administration to analyze, configure and
   monitor the SAP technical environment and operations including interfaces,
   SAP contacts, transports, system copies, and other technical
   responsibilities
   - Ensure compliance to Internal Security Policies, Procedures and
   Control Sets.
   - Oversee on-going activities and projects supporting SAP production and
   non-production environments, including ECC, BI/BW, PI, SRM, GTS, SolMan,
   Enterprise Portals and underlying databases such as Oracle, DB2, Oracle,
   MSSQL or SAP HANA.
   - Manage day to day operations of our customer SAP System landscapes
   ensure the effective delivery of services by internal resources and agreed
   upon SLAs.
   - Plan and ensure assigned technical tasks are completed in accordance
   with the process and the established SLAs – while maintaining excellent
   customer satisfaction
   - Be the SME to the team of System Administration, BASIS Administration,
   Database Administration. Provide mentorship and technical guidance for
   members of the team Measure, monitor and manage functional team
   satisfaction and provide remediation
   - Participate/Lead in project related activities such as Upgrades,
   Migrations, Customer onboarding, and other SAP projects.
   - Consults on the definition and execution of Customer Disaster Recovery
   Plans to ensure business continuity

*Generic Managerial Skills*

Lead client discussions

*Education*