*Hello All,*

*Hope you all are doing well….!!*

*I am attaching a job description for your review. If you are interested so
please reply to me with updated resume on my e-mail *
*khush...@technocraftsol.com* <khush...@technocraftsol.com>

*Position: Full Stack Java Consultant/Developer*

*Location: Menlo Park, CA*

*Duration: Long term*

* Skills-*
10-15+ years’ experience as a developer, with 5+ years leading fast paced
product development projects
Experience developing technical architectures for high performance web
applications
Ability to rapidly understand and contribute to complex software systems
Experience developing highly scalable, highly customizable web application
frameworks
Fluent in JavaScript, Python or Clojure(Script), HTML, CSS, Chrome DevTools
Expertise in interactive single-page web applications (JavaScript/React,
ClojureScript/Reagent, re-frame, less, Bootstrap)
Experience with API endpoints, application servers and lambdas (Python,
Node, Clojure, Java) that connect with various AWS services, external APIs
and data stores (Dynamo, Redis, Mongo)
Experience with Fintech or online lending a plus
Experience with internationalization, data engineering, and DevOps a plus

Thanks and Regards,

*Khushboo singh*

IT Recruiter

*Technocraft Solutions LLC| Partner with Xpedantic LLC. *

*Email*:* khush...@technocraftsol.com <khush...@technocraftsol.com>*

www.technocraftsol.com | www.xpedantic.com  | *Connect me on LinkedIn
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/khushboo-singh-b67750119>*