Hi,

I am Babu, Resource Delivery Manager from Tekniti LLC. We are an
Information Technology and Business Consulting firm specializing in
Project-based Solutions and Professional Staffing Services. Please have a
look at the job description and let me know your interest ASAP. I would
really appreciate if you could send me your most updated resume also.

*Please Note:*
If for any reason this does not interest you or you felt uncomfortable by
any part of this email, I sincerely apologize. Please consider this E-mail
as a request for referrals and feel free in forward this email to anyone
whom you might find a fit.

*Full Stack Java/API Developer **@ Littleton, CO*

*Term: 6+ Months *

*Local candidates only *

*Schedule: M-F 8am-5pm *

Designs, develops, and implements web-based Java applications to support
business requirements. Follows approved life cycle methodologies, creates
design documents, and performs program coding and testing. Resolves
technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation. 8+ years
experience

Deep knowledge and hands-on experience in API management platforms and API
related activities: requirement analysis, solution architecture and design,
resource-based API modeling, micro-services architecture

Knowledge about API design standards, patterns and best-practices

Deep knowledge and hands-on experience in API security standards and
implementation (Oauth, JWT)

Knowledge regarding APIs applied to business: Bi-directional Conversations
use cases

Proven track record of acting as SME for API projects

Presence in the open source community

8+ years of experience as both a hands-on architect and a software engineer
in the following technologies:

· Web Services, REST, JPA.

· Database(MongoDB/Oracle)

· SpringBoot

· Angular Dart, css, JavaScript

· PaaS – Cloud Foundry, Docker

· CI/CD tools

· Git

· Kubernetes

*2 Step Interview Process *

1. Phone Screening

2. In-Person Interview at Mineral Office

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Babu | Resource Delivery Manager*

*Tekniti LLC |* *An E- Verified Company|*

*540 Access Rd, Suite #123,*

*Cumming GA 30041*

*Direct:* (770) 728-8473 | *Email:* b...@tekniti.com /
babu.tekn...@gmail.com

http://www.tekniti.com/

Note: Due to high volume of calls, I may miss your call , email is the
better way to reach me, Kindly