Hi,

Hope you are doing well.

Please find an urgent requirement from our client, detailed below. If you
feel any of your consultants are a good match for this requirement do
respond me with his/her contact details,

Please reply on :- amit.si...@axiomglobal.com

Role: Python Programmer
Location: Englewood Cliffs, NJ
Duration :8 Months

3 - 7 years experience required

Necessary Knowledge:
• Highly experienced in Python with experience working with RESTful JSON
APIs
• Deep understanding of data, data models and SQL
• Excellent written and verbal communication abilities
• Experience developing web application utilizing Flask (or similar web
frameworks)
• Competency of HTML, Javascript and CSS
• Knowledge of modular software design

Workflow and Responsibilities:
• Work with end users to gather requirements and document proposed
solutions
• Explore and prototype new solutions
• Communicate effectively with end users, development team, and management
• Estimate timing and deliver results in a high paced work environment
• Highly motivated and team oriented

Additional Valuable Experience:
• Angular (or similar front-end JS libraries)
• Experience building and hosting Python 2.7/3.0 web applications.
• Use of Git version control

Thanks and Best Regards

Amit Singh

Axiom Global Technologies, Inc.

220 North Wiget Lane, Walnut Creek, CA 94598

Direct:  (925) 393-5824

Email : amit.si...@axiomglobal.com

www.axiomglobal.com

Note: Please accept my sincere apology if you received this email in error
and to be removed from my mailing list please reply with 'Remove' in the
subject line.