Dear *Professional*,

Thanks for applying for our below position.

Please go through below mentioned position with one of our client, and *let
me know your interest with updated resume & below mentioned requested
details*:

*Note : Please share VISA copy (CPT/OPT/H1/GC), Photo ID, I94, Passport
number, SKype ID and Linkedin ID needed during submission. *

*This is a requirement with a direct customer of TEKNITI. We are looking
for a few, young talented Java Web Developers to add to their team of
superstars.  Customer is a small company, growing very fast, so that even
inexperienced programmers are given a lot of responsibility early on as we
enhance our flagship product:  BindExpress, an enterprise-class policy,
billing, and claims suite for the Insurance industry.If you end up joining
our team, you will be part of a VERY strong group of developers.  You will
be encouraged to grow your skill set and to contribute ideas and
suggestions. PASSION FOR CODING AND LOVE FOR JAVA is what we are looking
for. Is participating in coding competitions / developing apps your passion
? if so , this is for you.  *

Role                 : *Junior Full stack Java Developer  *
No. of Positions : 1 or 2
Location            : Cummins, Atlanta or Columbia, South Carolina
Visa requirements : OPT/CPT/ H1/H4 EAD/ GC , Sponsorship available

*Requirements    :*

*1. Minimum 1 year of genuine CORE JAVA experience *

*Primary Skills*: Core Java, JS, Javascript, Struts 2, Hibernate, JSTL,
Spring boot, Spring security, Spring MVC, Spring,Ajax, Db400, Postgress,
other dbs..

2. Strong Communication Skills

*Interview process :*

1. Online Coding Test
2. Video Interview / Face to Face Interview

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Babu | Resource Delivery Manager*

*Tekniti LLC |* *An E- Verified Company|*

*540 Access Rd, Suite #123,*

*Cumming GA 30041*

*Direct:* (770) 728-8473 | *Email:* b...@tekniti.com /
babu.tekn...@gmail.com

http://www.tekniti.com/

Note: Due to high volume of calls, I may miss your call , email is the
better way to reach me, Kindly co-operate.