Hi, please respond me to *sand...@solwareittech.com
<sand...@solwareittech.com>*
Attached is the resume for the below job role, review it and let me know
your interest,

On Tue, Dec 18, 2018 at 11:12 PM harish karnala <harirecruite...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi
>
> Hope you are doing well !!
>
>                                     My name is  *Harish Karnala* and I am
> a *technical recruiter* with *United Software group*. I reviewed your
> information online and I am impressed with your qualifications. One of my
> clients in the  *EL Segundo CA *Area currently has  *UI Developer* that
> they are looking to fill. Here are the details on the role.
>

> *JD:*
>

> *Job Title: *UI Developer
>
> *Job Location: *EL Segundo CA
>

> *Job Description*
>
> 5+ years of professional experience preferred (Sr profiles preferred)
>
> Strong understanding of *JavaScript development*
>
> Strong understanding of *React Native*
>

> *Job Responsibilities*
>
> Developing new user-facing features using *React Native, Redux*
>
> *Translate designs, wireframes*, and business requirements into
> high-quality code
>
> Optimizing components for maximum performance
>
> Self-address and resolve issues/bugs related to the front end
>

> Harish Karnala
>
> United Software Group Inc..
>
> 565 Metro Place South. Suite # 110
> <https://maps.google.com/?q=565+Metro+Place+South.+Suite+%23+110++Dublin,+OH+43017&entry=gmail&source=g>
>
> Dublin, OH 43017
> <https://maps.google.com/?q=565+Metro+Place+South.+Suite+%23+110++Dublin,+OH+43017&entry=gmail&source=g>
>
> Direct Number : +1 614-408 1549
>
> Board Number : 614-495-9222 EXT. 622
>
> Fax: 1-866-764-1148
>

> karnal...@usgrpinc.com
>
> Hangouts: harirecruite...@gmail.com
>
> www.usgrpinc.com
>

> --

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Sandeep | Solware IT Technologies*

*Phone: 469-415-0053*
*Email: sand...@solwareittech.com <sand...@solwareittech.com>*

*G.Hangouts – sandeepstaffing3*

*Address: 520 Central Parkway East, Suite 105, Plano, TX,75074*