Hi, please respond me to *sand...@solwareittech.com
<sand...@solwareittech.com>*
Attached is the resume for the below job role, review it and let me know
your interest, h1/pp yes

On Fri, Jan 4, 2019 at 12:52 AM deepak kannoji <recruiterdeepa...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> *Kindly share the resumes to dee...@kanisol.com <dee...@kanisol.com> OR
> You can reach me on 609-651-4663*
>
> *Job Details:*
> *Job Title: Senior Salesforce Developer *
> *Location: New York, NY 10023*
> *Duration: 12 Months+ *
>
> *Interview Mode: Telephonic and Online Coding Test*
>
> *Primary Skills: salesforce.com <http://salesforce.com>, Salesforce
> Certified platform Developer II (Desired), Agile, Scrum, Apex, REST, SOAP,
> XML, Javascript*
>
> *Need someone who has at least done 3 implementations using Salesforce and
> 10+ years of overall experience with Salesforce Certified platform
> Developer II (Desired).*
>
> *Responsibilities*
> • Design and implement solutions using Salesforce and related systems to
> aid the continued growth and success of the client Mission
> • Leverage the Salesforce Platform to make life easier and serve as a
> champion to our Product, Licensing, Membership, HR, Finance, and
> International teams
> • Author original apex classes, methods, and triggers to deliver required
> functionality; troubleshoot existing code to identify and resolve errors
> • Design, deliver, monitor, and support integrations with various Client
> systems to ensure stability
> • Contribute to the ongoing product development and roll-out of a single
> global instance of Salesforce to the organization
> • Identify, share, and utilize best practices for Salesforce
> configuration and development, as well as integrations systems
> • Identify innovative force.com/ecosystem capabilities that would benefit
> Client; support value definition of such solutions and incorporate into the
> product strategy as appropriate
> • Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the
> process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm
>
> *Qualifications:*
> • 10+ years’ experience in application development or related role
> • Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
> • Demonstrated success implementing code based solutions using the
> salesforce.com platform in an enterprise environment
> • Significant experience leveraging SFDC as a development platform and
> utilizing significant custom development efforts, either new or as
> technical debt, or towards consolidating variance Salesforce instances and
> legacy applications
> • Salesforce Certified Platform Developer II is essential
> • Experience working as a developer member of a an Agile or Scrum team
> • An understanding of cloud platforms and emerging trends in Marketing,
> Sales, and Service automation, and techniques in how to apply them using
> • Agile & Scrum, specifically in a Salesforce environment
> • Expert level technical understanding of the Salesforce platform and its
> capabilities including declarative development, Apex & Visualforce coding,
> and AppExchange offerings
> [...]

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Sandeep | Solware IT Technologies*

*Phone: 469-415-0053*
*Email: sand...@solwareittech.com <sand...@solwareittech.com>*

*G.Hangouts – sandeepstaffing3*

*Address: 520 Central Parkway East, Suite 105, Plano, TX,75074*