Dear Professional,

I am Babu, Resource Delivery Manager from Tekniti LLC. We are an
Information Technology and Business Consulting firm specializing in
Project-based Solutions and Professional Staffing Services. Please have a
look at below positions and let me know your interest ASAP. I would really
appreciate if you could send me your most updated resume also.

*Please Note:*
If for any reason this does not interest you or you felt uncomfortable by
any part of this email, I sincerely apologise. Please consider this E-mail
as a request for referrals and feel free in forward this email to anyone
whom you might find a fit.

*Position #1: Sr. Software Developer – Java @ St. Louis, MO*
*Need H1's only*

·   Assist production support of applications in PROD and Pre PROD
·   6+ years of software development experience with extremely strong
skills in Java & Unix.
·   Extensive experience in analysis, design, coding, testing, developing,
debugging, configuring, deploying, and supporting enterprise applications
using Java, J2EE Technologies (Servlets, JSP, JDBC & JNDI), RESTful, JSON,
Web Technologies (HTML, CSS, XML, JavaScript, & AJAX), Struts, Spring,
Boot, JPA, Hibernate, Jersey, Jackson, Hive, JUnit, jQuery & Angular5,
TypeScript, Node.js, Tomcat & WebSphere App Servers.

*Position #2: SDET  Engineer @ St. Louis, MO / Indianapolis*
*Any VISA will work*
*Contract / Full-time *

Primary Skills:
(>1.5 yrs dev exp-Java/C#/.NET), CI tools, Knowledge of Java, Spring,
JUnit, Eclipse IDE, Rest Assured, Appium, Jbehave/Cucumber frameworks,
Databases, APIs (REST/SOAP), Continuous Delivery, Agile Environment,
Jenkins/Bamboo, vulnerability tools such as Sonar, Checkmarx/Fortify,
Chef/Puppet, device clouds (Perfecto, Device Anywhere, Testdroid, etc).

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Babu | Resource Delivery Manager*

*Tekniti LLC |* *An E- Verified Company|*

*540 Access Rd, Suite #123,*

*Cumming GA 30041*

*Direct:* (770) 728-8473 | *Email:* b...@tekniti.com /
babu.tekn...@gmail.com

http://www.tekniti.com/

Note: Due to high volume of calls, I may miss your call , email is the
better way to reach me