*Title: Big Data*

*Location: Newark, DE*

*Note: - As per client request, I want passport number for number for H1B
consultant*

*Education: *Bachelor’s Degree

*Skills: *Spark Tuning, Spark Jobs, Hive, SQL, Impala, Shell Scripts

*Job Description:*

   - Performance tuning of Hadoop clusters and various Hadoop components
   and routines
   - Monitor job performances, file system/disk-space management, cluster
   and database connectivity, log files, management of
   backup/archival/security and troubleshooting various user issues
   - Hadoop cluster performance monitoring and tuning, disk space management
   - Collaborate with various cross functional teams; infrastructure,
   network, and application for various activities: deployment of new
   software, environment, capacity
   - Performance tuning of Spark Jobs
   - Development using Python, Spark, Hive, SQL, Impala and shell scripts

Thanks & Regards,

*Babjee*

Ph: 940-229-5980

bab...@qcentrio.com

www.qcentrio.com

# 405 State Hwy 121, Suite A250 Lewisville, Texas, 75067

*Disclaimer** :* Under Bill’s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S.
Congress this mail cannot be considered spam as long as we include contact
information If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please
reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line and mention all the e-mail
addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting
the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience. All the removal
requests will be duly acted upon