Hello,

We have 2 important roles already we closed 10 positions.. Interviews
started please share me only genuine profiles....

*Role:1*
*Role : QA  Tester *
*Duration : Long Term*
*Location**: Houston,TX,Chicago,IL*

*Terms:Corp to Corp Need H1b copy and passport No for the submission. *
Responsibilities:

   - *Experience with coordinating onsite-offshore team*
   - Define test strategy for reusable project-based components.
   - Ability to create detailed test plans, test cases, and automation of
   them
   - Experience testing Web Applications using Selenium
   - The ability to identify new testing techniques and tools that can help
   us test more, better, and faster.

*Role:2*
*Role :  Performance Tester*
*Duration : Long Term*
*Multiple location*

*:  Chicago,IL/Houston,TX *
*Need H1b copy and passport No for the submission.*

* Required Skills*

   - Strong knowledge of performance engineering concepts
   - Proficient in analyzing performance test results and working with
   technical teams to resolve bottlenecks
   - Agile experience
   - *E**xperience in  Jmeter/loadrunner*