Hi

Hope you are doing well !!

                                    My name is  *Harish Karnala* and I am a
*technical
recruiter* with *United Software group*. I reviewed your information online
and I am impressed with your qualifications. One of my clients in the *Auburn,
MI*  area currently has  *PeopleSoft Techno-Functional* they are looking to
fill. Here are the details on the role.

*JD:*

*Job Title*

PeopleSoft Techno-Functional

*Relevant Experience *

*(in Yrs)*

8 – 10 years.

*Technical/Functional Skills*

PeopleSoft Technical – E2 level

PeopleSoft Enterprise - Functional - Human Capital Management– E3 level

Basic SQL skills

Data validation skills

*Experience Required*

8 – 10 years.

*Roles & Responsibilities*

•Extracting data from PeopleSoft,  Validating data after extraction

•Validating data after it is loaded in Workday

•Providing feedback to various team on quality of data

•Working directly with SME’s across global and also interacting with vendors

•He / She would be working with customer to understand business
requirements, translate them into Functional and Technical design documents

•Good in SQL skills

*Generic Managerial Skills*

Good communication and collaboration skills

Leading from the front

*Education*

Graduate in engineering or  Graduate in  Human Resource

*Duration of assignment *(in Months)

12 months

*Work Location* (State, City and Zip)

Auburn, MI, USA, 48611