Hi,

Hope you’re doing great,

There is a Contract available as *Oracle Cloud Financials Functional  in
South Carolina *which suits your qualifications as demonstrated by your
resume I have included a description of this positions in this
correspondence for you to review. please contact me by sending an
email to *chandrak...@tanishasystems.com
<chandrak...@tanishasystems.com>* or call me at *(212) 729-6543 Ext 340*
with your most updated resume in Word format as an attachment.

*Title: Oracle Cloud Financials Functional *

* Location: South Carolina*

*Duration: 12+ months*

*Mode of Interview: One 30 minute phone/Skype screen*

*Start Date: 2/4/19*

*Job Description:*

My direct client is in need of an Oracle Cloud Financials Business Analyst
with proven experience working on AP, AR, GL, FA and CE.

This is an end to end implementation, so past experience implementing Cloud
Financials will be preferred.

Must have expertise helping with conversions, validating configurations,
testing and overall support.

Some technical skills will help.  This is NOT a lead role.  The client will
allow some remote work, however you will have to be onsite.

*Best Regards,*

*Chandrakant*

*Tanisha Systems Inc*

*Tel: (212) 729-6543 Ext 340*