Hi

Hope you are doing well !!

                                    My name is  *Harish Karnala* and I am a
*technical
recruiter* with *United Software group*. I reviewed your information online
and I am impressed with your qualifications. One of my clients in the  *Troy,
MI / Kokomo, IN* Area currently has  *Automotive Software Engineer *that
they are looking to fill. Here are the details on the role.

JD:

*Job Title*

Automotive Software Engineer

*Relevant Experience *

*(in Yrs)*

2 – 5years

*Technical/Functional Skills*

1. Must have a background in one or more of the following areas: RADAR,
computer vision, sensor fusion, path planning, road model estimate, target
selection, vehicle control features, numerical methods, and statistical
methods.

2. Shall have knowledge of vehicle dynamics, electrical architecture,
vehicle ECU (ESC, EPS, ECM, BCM etc) functioning & their communication
protocol etc

3. Must have knowledge of various vehicle active safety features

4. Knowledge of algorithm development

5. Experience in Diagnostics

6. Experience in Writing / creating system requirements.

7. Experience in C/C++/MATLAB coding

8. Experience with Product Development Life Cycle (Systems,
Software/Hardware)

9. Proven record of taking customer requirements from design to production

10. Proficient in CAN communication tools (CANoe, CANalyzer, etc.) dSPACE/NI

*Experience Required*

*Roles & Responsibilities*

1) Writing / creating system requirements.

2) System test plan creation and execution

3) Check / Review the Test Cases documents

4) Collaborate with project managers, development team and customers

5) Perform prototyping, field testing, and system configuration

*Work Location* (State, City and Zip)

Troy, MI / Kokomo, IN

Harish Karnala

United Software Group Inc..