Hi

Hope you doing good .

We have 6 positions , Location East coast for our direct client .

Java,Big Data

*Nice To Have Skills*
• 3+ years' experience in Big Data tools – Scala, Spark, Hadoop, Hive
• Spring/Hibernate, JavaScript REST API, Microservices, SQL, Shell Script
(Unix), Selenium, QTP Cucumber, Jenkins, SonarQube, GIT/SVN, Control-M
• Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development,
maintenance and software improvement with solid design, coding, testing and
debugging skills
• Knowledge of version and revision control practices and procedures
• Good to have experience ETL tools Ab Initio, Informatica
Hadoop, HiveQL, Spark, Impala
HDFS, Hbase, Sqoop,
Sql, NoSQL

Design/Develop and architect Hadoop applications.

End to End knowledge of Hadoop. Expertise in Java, Map reduce, Hive, Hbase,
Impala and Spark.

Ability to work with huge volumes of data. Write High performance, reliable
and maintainable code.

Apply different HDFS formats and structure like Parquet, Avro to speed up
analytics. Work with HiveQL, Impala, Spark, Hbase, Pig and Sqoop.

Also We are looking for sharepoint Developer.

Thanks

Surya

E mail - h...@flairminds.com