Hi, please respond me to *sand...@solwareittech.com
<sand...@solwareittech.com>*
Attached is the resume for the below job role, review it and let me know
your interest, h1/pp yes

On Tue, Jan 22, 2019 at 11:14 PM Javed Khan <javeedjavadevelope...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Please share profile on *jaw...@aespatech.com* <jaw...@aespatech.com>
>
> Direct contact number: (201) 448 1153
>

> Hello,
>
> Hope you’re doing great!!!
>
> Please go through the below requirement and If you have suitable
> candidate's kindly share updated resume along with below Contact Details.
>

> ***CANDIDATES MUST HAVE ALL THE REQUIRED SKILLS BELOW***
>
> ***MUST BE SR. 08+ YEARS OF CANDIDATE NO EAD OPT*
>

> 1)      Job Title: QA Selenium Tester
>
> Location: Hillsboro, Oregon
>
> Duration: 06+ Months Contract
>

> *Job Description: *
>
> Opening for *QA Selenium Tester* along with Java skills.

> 2)      Job Title: Java Developer
>
> Location: Hillsboro, Oregon
>
> Duration: 06+ Months Contract
>

> *Job Description: *
>
> we need a strong *Java Developer* with *AWS and J2EE* profile
>

> ------------------------------
>

> Thanks & Regards,
>
> Jaweed Khan (IT Technical Recruiter)
>
> *AespaTech LLC*
>
> 23800 Commerce Park Beachwood, OH 44122
> <https://maps.google.com/?q=23800+Commerce+Park+Beachwood,+OH+44122&entry=gmail&source=g>
>
> *A Certified Minority & Women Owned Business Enterprise (MWBE)*
>
> Phone. (201) 448 1153| Fax. (216) 378-4893
>
> Email: jaw...@aespatech.com
>
> Skype ID: *javeedkhan.khan2*
>
> GTalk: javeedimrank...@gmail.com ; jaw...@aespatech.com
>
> www.aespatech.com
>

> *Email is the best way to reach me...!!!*
>

> *Notice of Confidentiality:*
>
> The information contained herein is intended only for the confidential use
> of the recipient. If the reader of this message is neither the intended
> recipient, nor the person responsible for delivering it to the intended
> recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this
> communication in error, and that any review, dissemination, distribution,
> or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you receive
> this in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone, and
> destroy this e-mail message OR reply with the subject *“REMOVE”* such
> that your email would be taken out of our distribution list.
>
> --

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Sandeep | Solware IT Technologies*

*Phone: 469-415-0053*
*Email: sand...@solwareittech.com <sand...@solwareittech.com>*

*G.Hangouts – sandeepstaffing3*

*Address: 520 Central Parkway East, Suite 105, Plano, TX,75074*