Hi, please respond me to *sand...@solwareittech.com
<sand...@solwareittech.com>*
Attached is the resume for the below job role, review it and let me know
your interest, H1/Can go IN-PERSON

On Wed, Jan 23, 2019 at 9:30 PM Sekhar <sekhar.salesrecrui...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Need Test Engineer
> EXP: 8
> Location: FREMONT,CA
> Client: HP
> Visa: Any
> Very Long Term Contract
> Single Round Interview
> Best Rate
> *******
> sek...@chabeztech.com
> sekhar.salesrecrui...@gmail.com
> 510-996-4382
> ======
>
> Job Summary & Responsibilities
> *To assist in the preparation of plans, scripts, measures, and other items
> needed for testing while applying company and industry standards.
> *T Review requirements and provide inputs to Leads.
> *Build test cases, test data & ensure test environment is ready for timely
> test execution and quality delivery of projects/products.
> *Ensure peer reviews of test cases and all related artefacts and document
> review defects.
> *Execution of test cases as per requirements.
> *Track and log defects while ensuring that the test results are uploaded
> timely. Participate in analysis and support team in performing root cause
> analysis.
> *Provide regular updates to team leads for on time and quality delivery.
> *Create supporting documents and knowledge base from testing results for
> further reference.
>

> --
> *Respectfully Regards,*
> *N . Sekhar*
> *Sr. Technical Recruiter*
> *Hangouts : sekhar.salesrecrui...@gmail.com
> <sekhar.salesrecrui...@gmail.com>*
> *Linkedin : linkedin.com/in/sekhar-nallamelli
> <http://linkedin.com/in/sekhar-nallamelli>*
> *Skype : sekhar.nallamelli*
> This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of the
> information. If you are not the intended recipient(s), please reply to the
> sender and destroy all copies of the original message. Any unauthorized
> review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of
> this email, and/or any action taken in reliance on the contents of this
> e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Where permitted by
> applicable law, this e-mail and other e-mail communications sent to and
> from Augusta e-mail addresses may be monitored.
>
> --

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Sandeep | Solware IT Technologies*

*Phone: 469-415-0053*
*Email: sand...@solwareittech.com <sand...@solwareittech.com>*

*G.Hangouts – sandeepstaffing3*

*Address: 520 Central Parkway East, Suite 105, Plano, TX,75074*