Hi,

Greetings from VST Consulting Inc !!!

This is Amar NaReddy Working as a Sr. IT Sales Recruiter.  We are 15 yrs.
old, Iselin NJ based consulting company with over 150+ consultants on pay
roll.

Here is the updated hotlist of available consultants for your requirements.
We provide exceptional professionals with excellent skill sets and working
attitudes. We send our consultants for INPERSON interviews when client
needs on our own expenses.

Please Share your requirements to *a...@vstconsulting.com*
<a...@vstconsulting.com>

Let me present you with List of Consultants Available

*S.N*

*Consultant Name*

*Technology*

*Exp*

*Visa*

*Location*

*Relocation*

1

AB

QA – (Automation Healthcare)

9

H1b

CA

open

2

NV

ETL/Manual Tester

8+

L2 EAD

NJ

NJ/NJ

3

FB

Project Manager

10+

GC

NJ

NY,NJ

4

NP

Project Coordinator (Manager)

8+

H4

NJ

NY,NJ

5

MZ

BSA (E-Commerce, Telecom)

10+

H1b

CA

open

6

MS

BA

8

USC

NJ

NJ, VA

7

MC

BA

7+

USC

Dallas, TX

TX

8

SP

UI Angular/NodeJS developer

8+

EAD

IL

open

9

SR

Bigdata/ Hadoop Developer

6+

H4

NJ

OH,NJ

10

MM

Hadoop Developer

4+

OPT

NY

East Coast

11

Susan

.Net developer

7+

H4

NJ

NJ,NY

12

SK

.NET Developer

6+

OPT

TN

open

13

GC

SharePoint Developer

6+

EAD

NH

Open

14

NM

Salesforce Developer

5+

EAD

MN

open

15

PS

SQL developer

5+

GC

Plano, TX

TX, OH

16

Siva

PHP Web developer

9+

H4

NJ

NY/NY/PA

17

YS

Data Analyst

6+

OPT

MN

open

18

MS

SFDC Business Analyst

8+

H4

NY

East Coast

19

SB

SAP Basis HANA Consultant

8+

H4 EAD

Dallas TX

Dallas TX

*I appreciate if you add me to distribution list for your future
requirements.*

*Thanks & Regards,*

Amar NaReddy

*Email:* a...@vstconsulting.com | *Desk:* 732-491-8687

*Hangouts*: amar.9700700
Celebrating 15 Years 2002-2017* | *www.vstconsulting.com

200 Middlesex Essex Tpke, Suite 102, Iselin, NJ 08830