Hi

Hope you are doing well !!

                                    My name is  *Harish Karnala* and I am a
*technical
recruiter* with *United Software group*. I reviewed your information online
and I am impressed with your qualifications. One of my clients in the *Oshkosh,
WI* area currently has *SAP Admin* role that they are looking to fill. Here
are the details on the role.

*JD:*

*Job Title*

SAP- Basis Admin

*Relevant Experience*

*(in Yrs)*

> 6

*Technical/Functional Skills*

SAP –Basis

*Experience Required*

§  Responsible for BASIS administration of the SAP systems

§  Completes BASIS administration for Production, QA, Training, Sandbox &
Development environments

§  Performs SAP system administrative tasks such as apply SAP notes,
support packs, & upgrades

§  Expertly troubleshoot problems within SAP modules as required and
connected applications

§  Defines and configures the SAP Transport System in coordination with
Development requirements

§  Defines standards for SAP printing subsystem

§  Report SAP software problems on SAP Service Marketplace & work with SAP
to resolve problems

§  Provides proactive monitoring, trouble shooting & tuning of SAP systems
& act as a focal point for support issues & related projects

§  Provides life cycle for development through production support for
security, troubleshooting security, system monitoring/uptime, & tuning

*Roles & Responsibilities*

·         This position requires rotating on-call support and some off
hours work supporting global SAP installation

·         Creates technical guidance for the BASIS team and documentation

·         Assists management with the development of plans & procedures for
SAP system administration

·         Ensures that the SAP environments are stable and perform optimally

·         Completes projects in a timely, professional & technically
proficient manner, using Bemis project management & change management
practices

·         Provides quality customer service to Bemis IT customers

·         Keeps current with technology advancement through self-directed
training

·         Analyzes, solves & debugs complex technical problems

·         Demonstrates excellent communication and interpersonal skills

·         Promotes and implement SAP technology opportunities that enhance
the Bemis user experience through higher efficiency, availability or
usability

·         Alignment to Data Security Best Practices

*Generic Managerial Skills*

   - Clear written and spoken communication.
   - Ability to work as part of a team

*Education*

·         Bachelor’s degree in MIS, Computer Science or equivalent work
experience

*Work Location* (State, City and Zip)

Oshkosh, WI

Harish Karnala