Hi,
Greetings from VST Consulting Inc !!!

This is Amar NaReddy Working as a Sr. IT Sales Recruiter.  We are 15 yrs.
old, Iselin NJ based consulting company with over 150+ consultants on pay
roll.

Here is the updated hotlist of available consultants for your requirements.
We provide exceptional professionals with excellent skill sets and working
attitudes. We send our consultants for INPERSON interviews when client
needs on our own expenses.

Please Share your requirements to *a...@vstconsulting.com*
<a...@vstconsulting.com>

Let me present you with List of Consultants Available

*S.N*

*Consultant Name*

*Technology*

*Exp*

*Visa*

*Location*

*Relocation*

1

AB

QA – (Automation Healthcare)

9

H1b

CA

CA,TX,OR, AZ

2

SS

Selenium Tester/Lead

10

GC

NJ

NJ/NJ

3

NV

ETL/Manual Tester

8+

L2 EAD

NJ

NJ/NJ

4

AT

Performance Tester

8+

H1B

IL

IL,MA,CT,NJ,NY

5

SB

Project Manager Scrum Master

6

H1b

TX

open

6

FB

Project Manager

10+

USC

NJ

NY,NJ

7

NP

Project Coordinator (Manager)

8+

H4

NJ

NY,NJ

8

MS

Business Analyst

8

USC

NJ

NJ, VA

9

MC

Business Analyst

7+

USC

Dallas, TX

TX

10

MS

Business Analyst

8+

H4

NY

open

11

SP

UI Angular/NodeJS developer

8+

EAD

IL

open

12

MM

Hadoop Developer

4+

OPT

NY

East Coast

13

Susan

.Net developer

7+

H4

NJ

NJ,NY

14

GC

SharePoint Developer

6+

EAD

NH

Open

15

NM

Salesforce Developer

5+

EAD

MN

open

16

GC

PHP  Drupal developer

8

H1B

VA

open

17

Siva

PHP Web developer

9+

H4

NJ

NY/NY/PA

18

YS

Data Analyst

6+

OPT

MN

open

19

RS

Cognos developer

10

H1b

DC

open

20

SB

SAP success factor

8+

H1b

NJ

NJ,NY

*I appreciate if you add me to distribution list for your future
requirements.*

*Thanks & Regards,*

Amar NaReddy

*Email:* a...@vstconsulting.com | *Desk:* 732-491-8687

*Hangouts*: amar.9700700
Celebrating 15 Years 2002-2017* | *www.vstconsulting.com

200 Middlesex Essex Tpke, Suite 102, Iselin, NJ 08830