Hello,

Greetings from ICS Global Soft INC.!

We have a requirement for you and the details are as follows!!!

*Role: MS Dynamics CRM Tech lead*

*Work Location: **Dallas, TX*

*Duration: **Long term*

Health Care Experience Mandatory..

   - Enthusiastic team player with strong communication, organization and
   project management, and interaction and goal setting skills.
   - Knowledge of sales management, advanced sales, marketing, and/or
   customer service business processes.
   - Must have technical proficiency and knowledge in Microsoft
   applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.).
   - Dynamics 365 for Sales or Customer Service or Dynamics CRM
   implementation experience.
   - Strong debugging, problem solving and investigative skills.
   - Strong consulting and communication skills. Ability to work
   effectively with various organizations in pursuit of problem solutions.
   Client facing or consulting experience highly preferred.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Rajender Reddy*

*Recruitment Lead*

1231 Greenway Drive | Ste 375 | Irving, TX 75038

*E-mail:* rajen...@icsglobalsoftinc.com

*Contact: +1 (972) 737*-8734

*NMSDC Certified | Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE), SBE *

According to Bill S.1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress, this
message is not considered as "Spam" as we have included the contact
information. If you wish to be removed from our mailing list, please
respond with "remove" in the subject field. We apologize for any
inconvenience caused.