Dear *Professional*,

This is Babu, Resource Delivery Manager from Tekniti LLC. We are an
Information Technology and Business Consulting firm specializing in
Project-based Solutions and Professional Staffing Services. Please have a
look at below positions and let me know your interest ASAP. I would really
appreciate if you could send me your most updated resume also.

*Please Note:*
If for any reason this does not interest you or you felt uncomfortable by
any part of this email, I sincerely apologise. Please consider this E-mail
as a request for referrals and feel free in forward this email to anyone
whom you might find a fit.

*Position : Java Developer with Cloud Developement  Exp.*
*Location : CA/VA*
*Long term Contract*

*VISA: OPT/CPT/ GC/ USC*

*Need Consultant on our W2, sure job placement in 2-3 days*

*Requirements *:
1. Strong experience on *J2EE/Spring Boot/ Spring Framework*
2. Working knowledge of *Hadoop (HBASE/KAFKA/FLUME/SOLR)*
3. Experience on Cloud Developement platform: *AWS/PCF/Docker/Kubernetes*
etc.
4. Experience in *UI experience* will be plus.

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Babu | Resource Delivery Manager*

*Tekniti LLC |* *An E- Verified Company|*

*5490 McGinnis Village Place, Ste# 220, *
*Alpharetta, GA 30005*

*Direct:* (770) 728-8473 | *Email:* b...@tekniti.com /
babu.tekn...@gmail.com