Hi

Greetings from MBIT Associates,*. *

We have an immediate requirement with our direct client for *Java Full
Stack Developer* in *McLean, VA* .

*Title: Java Full Stack Developer*

*Location: McLean VA,*

*Duration : 6+ Months(with possible extension)*

*Visa: Any VISA expect H1B*

*Note the candidate should be staying in US for 3 or more years*

*Required Qualification:*

·         Bachelor's Degree in an associated discipline or an equivalent
combination of education and training that provides the required knowledge,
skills and abilities

·         Java 8+, Hibernate, Maven, relational databases (Oracle,
Postgresql, etc.) , REST Services, Spring Boot

·         Candidate must be able to obtain and maintain a Public Trust
Clearance

·         Experience in Agile/Scrum environment

·         Must be able to obtain and maintain a Public Trust Clearance

 *Highly Desirable:*

·         Experience with AWS platform services, and application/service
deployment in AWS

·         Experience with containerized (Docker) applications and services

·         Willingness to learn and demonstrable experience with other
programming languages (Scala, Clojure, Ruby, Python, etc.)

·         Full-stack experience, UI languages (Javascript, etc.) and
frameworks (React, Angular, etc.)

*Thanks & Regards,*

* Abdul*

MBIT Associates Inc

90 East Halsey Rd,Suite 360,Parsippany, NJ 07054

E-Mail: ab...@mbitassociates.com <ro...@mbitassociates.com> Direct #:
*973-909-4333*

*www.mbitassociates.com <http://www.mbitassociates.com/>*

*E-Verified company*