*Role : Web Developer*
*Location : Wilmington, NC *
*Duration : Long Term*
*Terms : Corp to Corp*

*Responsibility:*

???Coding of new features and functions
???Code review to ensure the appropriate design, performance, and security of the platform
???Fix defects reported by Quality Assurance
???Update technical documentation based on project need
???Participate in product design reviews to provide input on functional requirements, product features, and schedules
???Technical design of feature sets
???Exposure to web services
???Work collaboratively with the Web, Mobile, API, Product, and Design teams to develop new Web features that are dynamic and configurable
???Build and maintain tools for rapid web development and distribution
???Translate designs and product specs into full-fledged dynamic features
???Extend the web testing suite to automatically ensure clean and functional code ???Troubleshoot and resolve mobile bugs gathered from reporting tools, QA, and user feedback
???Keep code easy to maintain and configure

*Skills:*

???Experience working within a Node.js environment.
???Experience working within an agile methodology
???Experience using Jira, Bitbucket, and GIT
???Experience around RESTful web services
???API documentation, preferably using Swagger
???experience around system design
???Unix or Linux experience
???Superior knowledge of algorithms, data structures, complexity theory and object oriented design ???Familiarity with text editors or IDE???s, preferably Eclipse, Emacs, or VS Code.
???Familiarity with Jenkins CI technologies
???Knowledge of UI technologies, specifically Angular
???Experience with financial platforms, a plus
???Cloud environment experience, a plus
???AWS certifications, a plus
???Familiarity with infrastructure and deployment to cloud platforms, such as AWS

*Thanks and Regards****
Amarinder Singh (Sr. IT Associate)
Kalven Technologies Inc. 2300, E Higgins Rd, Suite 211, ELK Grove Village, IL-60007
1701, E.Wood Field Rd, Suite 300, Schaumburg, IL-60173
Phone: 312-667-0211 | Email id : <mailto:amarin...@kalventech.com>amarin...@kalventech.com | LinkedIn : Amar Singh | Skype id : Amarinderkalven**
**http://www.kalventech.com**
Product Engineering | Systems Integration | Professional Services.

**

*Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a remove link for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing list reply with "remove" and include your "original email address/addresses" in the subject heading. Include complete address/addresses and/or domain to be removed. We will immediately update it accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience caused..