Hi,

This is Atulit from ACS Group

Hope you are doing well.

Please find the below position, if you feel comfortable, please share
your/Consultant’s profile and let me know a suitable time to call you or
you can reach me at 678-496-7809.

*Job Tittle ::   SSIS Developer *

*Location  ::   Irvine CA*
*Mode of hire: Contract (C2C/W2) *
*Duration :: 12+ Month contract*

*Client :: Infosys*

*RATE :: $55/HR ON C2C . *

*Detailed Job Description :: *

Must Have Skills

• 10+ years with exposure to finance domain (preferably with Capital market
exposure)."

• Strong Oracle, SSIS and .NET skills

• Strong Oracle, SSIS developer is needed for a New Transformation
initiative.

Full Name (As on Passport)

Current Location

Phone

Email

Skype id

LinkedIn

DOB(MM/DD):

Visa status and validity

Currently on a project (Yes/No)

Availability

Available for webcam interview (Yes/No)

Available for Face to Face interview his/her own expenses, if selected.

Relocation (his/her own expenses, if selected) (Yes/No)

(As per the hiring policy of our client, no amount is paid for relocation.
A consultant has to relocate at his/her expenses.)

Any potential offer lined up (Yes/No)

Education (Bachelor’s Degree & Master Degree)

(Stream, College/University Name and Passing Year)

Total IT Exp.

Total Relevant Exp.

Total US Exp.

Did you submit resume recently or same position to Infosys? (Yes/ No)

Have you interviewed with Infosys? (Yes/No)

Have you worked with Infosys? (Yes/No)

*Thanks & regards,*

*ATULIT TRIPATHI*

Sr. Associate Recruiter