Hi,

This is Atulit from ACS Group

Hope you are doing well.

Please find the below position, if you feel comfortable, please share
your/Consultant’s profile and let me know a suitable time to call you or
you can reach me at 678-496-7809.

*Job Title ::   Technical system analyst  with Oracle PL/SQL experience*

*Location  ::   Boston, MA*

*Mode of hire: Contract (C2C/W2) *
*Duration :: 12+ Month contract*

*Client :: Infosys*

* Rate :: $68/hr on C2C *

*Must Have Skills*

• SQL

• Analytical ability

• knowledge finance domain

*Nice to have skills*

   - Soft Skills.
   - Team Management.

*Detailed Job Description*

   - We are looking for a Technical system analyst with following skills.
   - Oracle PL/SQL experience. Should be able to write medium complexity
   queries in Oracle.
   - Basic Unix knowledge.
   - Asset Management / Financial Domain experience (NOT core banking).
   - Basic QA experience.
   - Good communication skills as the person needs to talk to business
   every day.

Full Name (As on Passport)

Current Location

Phone

Email

Skype id

LinkedIn

DOB(MM/DD):

Visa status and validity

Currently on a project (Yes/No)

Availability

Available for webcam interview (Yes/No)

Available for Face to Face interview his/her own expenses, if selected.

Relocation (his/her own expenses, if selected) (Yes/No)

(As per the hiring policy of our client, no amount is paid for relocation.
A consultant has to relocate at his/her expenses.)

Any potential offer lined up (Yes/No)

Education (Bachelor’s Degree & Master Degree)

(Stream, College/University Name and Passing Year)

Total IT Exp.

Total Relevant Exp.

Total US Exp.

Did you submit resume recently or same position to Infosys? (Yes/ No)

Have you interviewed with Infosys? (Yes/No)

Have you worked with Infosys? (Yes/No)

Please share profile ASAP @atulit.tripa...@acsicorp.com

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/corptocorp/1a1430b1-ad5c-4ff0-a7d1-529cb78dc3c9%40googlegroups.com.