*Note: Kindly share the profile to gan...@gang-board.com
<gan...@gang-board.com>*

*Title of the Job*

*Sr D365 Developer – Dynamics 365 for F&O  (AX)*

*Location*

*Redmond, WA & Troy, MI *

*Duration*

*1year *

*Skills Required*

*Sr D365 Developer – Dynamics 365 for F&O  (AX)*

*Detailed JD / Responsibility*

*Experience working in Dynamics 365 F&O*

*Strong technical consultants (Dynamics 365 for Ops) with knowledge of core
Dynamics, VSTS, Integrations and Reporting:*

·         Best Practices for Forms, Tables, Classes, Performance

·         Enforcing BP rules in VS

·         Using external .net classes in x++ code;

·         Strong Integration knowledge

·         Reporting experience.

·         Experience working on SCM module with specific experience in
Manufacturing & procurement features is an added advantage

·         Experience with hi-tech manufacturing
implementation/customization/ISV will be procurement

*Good communication skills.*

*Experience Working with multiple stakeholders*

*Presenting solutions and ideas*

*Title: Dynamics AX Functional*

*Location: Redmond, WA*

*Duration: 6 months*

Skills Required     Any AX functional will do

*Detailed JD / Responsibility          *

Responsible for D365 Finance and Operations FastTrack Onboarding of all
customers/partners in APAC and Americas regions

Some involvement in Pre-go live assessment process: Analyze project
readiness for deployment of production environment and Go live

Work with team members to develop / optimize tools / processes / QA

Thanks and Regards!

Ganesh C | Staffing  Manager

Gangboard LLC

Desk: 302 703 7764 Cell: 302 570 2866

gan...@gang-board.com

www.gang-board.com

Disclaimer: Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress
this mail cannot be considered spam as long as we include contact
information and a REMOVE link for removal from our mailing list. To be
removed from our mailing list reply with "remove" and include your
"original email address/addresses" in the subject heading. We will
immediately update it accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if
any caused.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/corptocorp/CAEiAxkNOKXo49SW9KYw7YX08ndj47cgkMxH9xx8t92MJ7EH%3DdQ%40mail.gmail.com.