Hi,

This is Ramya Sree from Avance Consulting. I found your resume of job board
and suitable for one of our direct client "*Informatica MDM Technical Lead*
" opportunity at "*New town Square, PA*"
If interested, Please respond with your updated resume in word format will
schedule call. Below is the JD for your review.

*Job Title :Informatica MDM Technical Lead:*

*Location: New town Square, PA*

*Duration: 6+ months*

 - Develops/Configures MDM Tool for project requirements

- Design data models within MDM Hub, and drive MDM Hub Architecture,
Conceptual and Physical Data Model definition.

- Design and implement mappings for bringing data into MDM Hub from the
source systems.

- Configure Informatica MDM Hub Match and Merge Rules

- Configure Informatica Data Director; design workflow customizations for
Data Stewards

- Master Data Domain experience (minimum of 2 to 3 implementations) in one
or more of the following data domains (Person, Customer, Product)
- Coordinate initial data load into the MDM Hub and stabilize production
environment after go-live
--
Best Regards,
Ramya Sree