Hello,

Hope you doing great.
We are looking for *Angular Developer or Lead** at* *Pittsburgh,PA *with
one of our Clients, below is the Job Description. If you are available and
interested then, please reply me with your updated resume to
ramya.s...@avanceservices.us.

* You can also call me at  732 226 8073 Ext: 224 Role: Angular Developer or
Lead Location: Pittsburgh,PA Type of Hire: Contract *

*Must be hands on in Angular 5/6. Job Description *

   - Experience in Web-development, Responsive UI.
   - Ability to recognize user experience needs and convert into design.
   - Strong in Angular 6/7
   - Strong in JavaScript
   - Knowledge Reactive programming (RxJs)
   - Experience in CSS and CSS preprocessors like SCSS, LESS
   - Knowledge in REST services
   - Knowledge in Redux and Ngrx — Optional
   - Basic knowledge in HTML,  CSS
   - Coordinate the workflow between the UX team and front end developers
   - Knowledge of HTML5 and writing cross-browser compatible code
   - Knowledge of connecting with external web services
   - Experience with unit testing frameworks - protractor, jasmine and karma

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/corptocorp/CAOUkwruDDykUvFuAu0zfamdQLdDKZzP8w3hoVz-_uhp%2BbhiGvA%40mail.gmail.com.