Hi

I am Ravi from StaidLogic

One of my client is looking for PEGA CLSA ( Both Part ). Please find the
details below and let me know if you have any one looking for a change..

Role : Pega CLSA
Duration : Long Term Contract
Location : Washington, D.C

Need to be certified CLSA with both parts.

Please share the profiles to : r...@staidlogic.com  only

--

*---------Thanks and Regards,*
Ravi