Roll- .Net Developer

Location: Cleveland, OH area

Skype interview but client prefers locals tremendously or as close to
client location as possible

9+ years only

Visa copies must be provided upon submission

*Required:*

   1. C#, .NET Framework 4.5 (or later)
   2. MVC (including Webforms to MVC conversion)
   3. Automated testing practices, SOLID Principles
   (Unit/Integration/Acceptance)
   4. SQL Server, Entity Framework, SSIS
   5. Web Services (REST/WCF)
   6. Modern JavaScript (Typescript, AngularJS)
   7. Logging frameworks (ELMAH, Serilog)
   8. Basic understanding of accessing data from mainframe backend systems
   9. Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills to dig into
   complex code issues
   10. Must have 4-5 years of development experience as part of a team on
   complex customer-facing web portals

*Desired:*

   1. Sitecore Content Mangement System
   2. Microsoft Identity Server 4 for user authentication
   3. Specflow/Selenium
   4. Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) including build and deployment
   automation
   5. At least 2 years’ experience working on an Agile SCRUM development
   team

*Candidate Responsibilities:*

   1. Working in an agile team environment to build, maintain, and support
   our health insurance member portal built on .NET and Sitecore CMS with high
   availability
   2. System programming (web/mobile UIs, service based) with various
   technologies including .NET Framework 4.7.1, MVC, C#, SQL 2012, JavaScript
   and Sitecore) for both new projects and production support
   3. Analyze business requirements and rules, identify various solutions
   and provide strategic recommendations for best approach with an eye on
   flexibility, quality, craftsmanship, technology and value as appropriate
   4. Strong interpersonal and analytical skills for interacting with team
   members to identify and implement solutions collaboratively and actively
   participate in code reviews
   5. Perform independent testing using MSTest, Specflow, various browsers
   and other tools
   6. Coordinate code elevations with other team members and teams to
   maintain environment viability and coordinating with Quality Assurance team
   members.

*Project Detail:*

   1. Entails working with a Sitecore 9.1/C# based website with a
   combination of C# MVC (with some remaining webforms), user controls and
   Javascript. There are several back-end web services that make external
   calls for claims and other information. There are also calls to SQL Server
   and DB2, and regularly-scheduled batch jobs that may require updates and/or
   troubleshooting.
   2. Analyze existing processes and work with the technical lead, business
   analysts and product owner to understand the business rules, which may not
   be known, and then be able to provide recommended coding patterns and
   practices.
   3. Provide technical direction based on C# MVC (Model/View/Controller).
   DRY (don’t repeat yourself) and SOLID design principles for front and
   back-end development.
   4. Great communicator who can provide leadership and insight to tech
   lead and junior level software developers.
   5. Current technology is .NET 4.7, C#, SQL 2012, Visual Studio 2017,
   Team Foundation Server, JavaScript, jQuery, Typescript, SSIS, webservices,
   Sitecore, Angular JS, Cordova/Ionic, MS Office, Visio.

--

*Naveen Tripathi*
* Technical Recruiter*

*Zenith tech Solutions*
* Desk: **518 621 0048* *Fax:* *518-244-4977* <518-244-4977>
*3 COMPUTER DR West,*

*Suite #107*

*ALBANY, NY 12205*

*naveen.tripa...@zenithtechsolutions.com <ami...@zenithtechsolutions.com>*

*Hangout id: tripathi3...@gmail.com <tripathi3...@gmail.com>*

*DISCLAIMER:*
Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by
the 105th USACongress this email cannot be considered as spam as long as we
include our contact information and an option to be removed from our
emailing list. If you have received this message in error or, are not
interested in receiving our emails, please accept our apologies.To be
removed from our mailing list, please reply with the subject line. All
removal requests will be honored ASAP. We sincerely apologize for any
inconvenience caused to you

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/corptocorp/CAHo3s0Fajfrhr_XSk32Pr67EKsx2JP7OHH9T6bsbOg_s2JOFkg%40mail.gmail.com.