*Key Skills*

Business Objects, BO Data Services, ETL, Informatica Power Center

*TITLE: BI/ETL Developer*

*LOCATION: Austin, TX 78727*

*DURATION: Initial 6 month contract (extensions highly likely)*

Video and photo ID too please, thank you for checking. This Hiring Manager
tends to give priority to candidates who submit videos.

   - *CANDIDATES LOCAL TO AUSTIN, TX ARE HIGHLY PREFERRED *

*POSITION DESCRIPTION:*

The team for this role is mostly performing Business Objects reporting, BO
Data Services ETL and older technologies. This position will not be doing
Informatica for a while.

*REQUIREMENTS:*

   - Experience in Informatica PowerCenter, BO Data Services and SSIS
   - Experience in OLAP report development/BI tools, Business objects,
   Tableau, PowerBI
   - Strong SQL development skills
   - Performance tuning experience
   - Unit testing experience

*PREFERRED SKILLS:*

   - Experience in another language including Python, C and Java
   - Ability to communicate to the business of what they have done and why
   they were doing it. Ability to relate back to the technical aspects
   - Healthcare (especially claims, member and provider) experience
   - Experience with scripting including Unix C shell and PowerShell, or
   similar

--

*Naveen Tripathi*
* Technical Recruiter*

*Zenith tech Solutions*
* Desk: **518 621 0048* *Fax:* *518-244-4977* <518-244-4977>
*3 COMPUTER DR West,*

*Suite #107*

*ALBANY, NY 12205*

*naveen.tripa...@zenithtechsolutions.com <ami...@zenithtechsolutions.com>*

*Hangout id: tripathi3...@gmail.com <tripathi3...@gmail.com>*

*DISCLAIMER:*
Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by
the 105th USACongress this email cannot be considered as spam as long as we
include our contact information and an option to be removed from our
emailing list. If you have received this message in error or, are not
interested in receiving our emails, please accept our apologies.To be
removed from our mailing list, please reply with the subject line. All
removal requests will be honored ASAP. We sincerely apologize for any
inconvenience caused to you

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/corptocorp/CAHo3s0Gq3xXE%3DVC%2BioUVSgN%3DvnsDDx0dKp8Q1JP%2BgCqHzOvOfg%40mail.gmail.com.