*No opt ead/cpt allowed**

*9+ year candidates only *

Agile Development Methodology
Siebel Development Experience
-Financial Services Module
-eService Module
-Open UI Development
-Release IP15 or later

Responsible for programming on specific application subsets of the
company's application portfolio, participating in all phases of the
development and maintenance life cycle, typically for an assigned business
unit, client program, or corporate department and utilizing various
customer technology platforms. Primary duties may include, but are not
limited to: Maintains active relationships with customers to determine
business requirements and leads requirements gathering meetings. Owns the
change request process and may coordinate with other teams as necessary.
Develops and owns list of final enhancements. Develops and defines
application scope and objectives and prepares technical and/or functional
specifications from with programs will be written. Performs technical
design reviews and code reviews. Ensures unit test is completed and meets
the test plan requirements, system testing is completed and system is
implemented according to plan. Assesses current status and supports data
information planning. Coordinates on-call support and ensures effective
monitoring of system. Maintains technical development environment. Mentors
others and may lead multiple or small to medium sized projects. Facilitates
group sessions to elicit complex information on requirements clarification,
design sessions, code reviews and troubleshooting issues. Supports vendor
evaluation. Requires BA/BS degree in related field or technical institute
training; 5 or more years related experience; multi platform experience; ,
expert level experience with business and technical applications, or any
combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent
background. Incumbent should also have the ability to mentor others, lead
multiple small projects and provide troubleshooting support. Multi
dimensional required. Multi database and/or multi language preferred.

--

*Naveen Tripathi*
* Technical Recruiter*

*Zenith tech Solutions*
* Desk: **518 621 0048* *Fax:* *518-244-4977* <518-244-4977>
*3 COMPUTER DR West,*

*Suite #107*

*ALBANY, NY 12205*

*naveen.tripa...@zenithtechsolutions.com <ami...@zenithtechsolutions.com>*

*Hangout id: tripathi3...@gmail.com <tripathi3...@gmail.com>*

*DISCLAIMER:*
Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by
the 105th USACongress this email cannot be considered as spam as long as we
include our contact information and an option to be removed from our
emailing list. If you have received this message in error or, are not
interested in receiving our emails, please accept our apologies.To be
removed from our mailing list, please reply with the subject line. All
removal requests will be honored ASAP. We sincerely apologize for any
inconvenience caused to you

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/corptocorp/CAHo3s0EGGUMcwe5wdMeo5Faaq9PjoXhUWqayJrGyj41O2vshcw%40mail.gmail.com.