Job Title: App Dev - Java - Lead

Location: McLean 2: 17th Floor (19052-1700)

Quantity: 6

Duration: ~ 11 months

JOB DESCRIPTION:

Responsibilities:

- Full Stack Engineer capable of designing solutions, writing code, testing
code, automating test and deployment

- Overall delivery of software components working in collaboration with
product and design teams

- Collaborating with other technology teams to ensure integrated end-to-end
design and integration.

- Enforcing existing process guidelines; drives new processes, guidelines,
team rules, and best practices.

- Mentor and raise the game for teammates in all areas

- Full participation in the Agile Scrum process including speaking up and
giving your opinion!

- Ready, willing, and able to pick up new technologies and pitch in on
story tasks (design, code, test, CI/CD, deploy, etc)

- Able to research and learn new methodologies and technologies and bring
knowledge to the team

- You’re a tinkerer and love technology - Myo, Amazon Echo, Arduino and
IoT, AR/VR, Creative Coding; you like hackathons and innovation sprints!

Position Provides Exposure To:

- Front End Skills: JavaScript, React, Redux, Redux-Form, Flux, Jest,
Enzyme, Ajax, CSS, HTML.

- Back End Skills: Microservices, REST, Node.js, JVM (Java - Spring, Spring
Boot, Hibernate, etc.), Database (Postgres, MySQL, etc.).

- DevOps/Platforms: Amazon Web Services (S3, RDS, EC2, ECS, Lambda, SQS,
SNS, DynamoDB, CloudFormation, etc), Terraform, Chef, Docker, Ansible.

- Automation Testing: Test Cafe, Selenium, Cucumber, ATDD

- CI/CD: Jenkins, Artifactory

- Build Tools: Weppack, maven, gradle, grunt, gulp, git, npm, yarn, lein,
boot, Xcode

*Basic Qualifications:*

- Bachelor Degree in computer science

- At least 2 years of UI development using JavaScript, React, Redux,
Redux-Form, Flux, Jest, Enzyme, Ajax, CSS, HTML.

- At least 2 years of backend development using NodeJS

-At least 1 year of experience with Automation Functional testing(Test
Cafe, Selenium, Nightwatch)

*Preferred Qualifications:*

- 2 years of experience with Amazon Web Services.

- 4 -7 years of experience developing & sustaining enterprise
software/services.

--

*Naveen Tripathi*
* Technical Recruiter*

*Zenith tech Solutions*
* Desk: **518 621 0048* *Fax:* *518-244-4977* <518-244-4977>
*3 COMPUTER DR West,*

*Suite #107*

*ALBANY, NY 12205*

*naveen.tripa...@zenithtechsolutions.com <ami...@zenithtechsolutions.com>*

*Hangout id: tripathi3...@gmail.com <tripathi3...@gmail.com>*

*DISCLAIMER:*
Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by
the 105th USACongress this email cannot be considered as spam as long as we
include our contact information and an option to be removed from our
emailing list. If you have received this message in error or, are not
interested in receiving our emails, please accept our apologies.To be
removed from our mailing list, please reply with the subject line. All
removal requests will be honored ASAP. We sincerely apologize for any
inconvenience caused to you

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/corptocorp/CAHo3s0HxkjwmPLAKSV1G3LM9vkmqqcrhpi3D%2BstpRiKsGfArzw%40mail.gmail.com.