Hi All,

I am having the below position on priority with my client, if you have
resources/ connections/ references who are available in market, kindly help
me in closing these positions by sharing there resume or tag them in
comments, i will reach them asap.

*S.No*

*Job Title*

*Work Location*

*Duration*

*Must Have Skills*

*Job Description*

1

Hybris Consultant

Allen Park, MI

6+ Months

• Hybris Latest version knowedge

Nice to have skills
1. database

Detailed Job Description:
Candidate should have hands on knowledge on the latest version of Hybris.
Should have good communication skills and agile experience

2

Sitecore Developer

Long Beach, CA

6+ Months

• Sitecore
• Dotnet

Nice to have skills
Sharepoint

Detailed Job Description
Involve in design, analysis, architecture activities with respect to
Sitecore implementation. Onsite offshore coordination. Interface with the
client stakeholders. Communication and status reporting.

3

Automation Engineer

Bellevue, WA

12+ months

• Test automation engineer
• Tricentis Tosca
• Test Automation

Nice to have skills:
• Good communication skills
• Good Analytical abilities

4

UI Developer

Bellevue, WA

12+ months

• Angular JS
• Java Script
• CSS

Nice to have skills
AWS
Spring Boot

Detailed Job Description
Minimum experience required 6 years. Must have experience in Angular.

#tosca #ui #angular #automationtester #hybris #sitecore

Thanks & Regards

*Hitesh Kumar*
Technical Recruiter at  IDC Technologies

*P *+1 408-668-9445    <+1+408-668-9445>* M *+1 609-666-0453
<+1+609-666-0453>

*E *hites...@idctechnologies.com   <hites...@idctechnologies.com>

*W *www.idctechnologies.com   <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/corptocorp/f8011900-76b6-41b9-9078-a6de1bb628f5%40googlegroups.com.