Hi Amar,

Please find the Attached Resume of My consultant Janani for the Position of
Quality Engineer with your Client.

please find the contact details of Janani below. Please talk to her and let me
and let me know your Thoughts.

Full Name : Janani Sabapathy Devagurunadan.

Email :  jananid...@gmail.com

Phone : 510-408-6870

Visa : H1B

Current Location :Fremont CA

Re-location : Open

Sincerely,

Sandeep Gummadi .

Resource Manager II Staff Augmentation

Innovative Intelligent Solutions LLC

II Desk: 510-298-5081 II Email :sande...@iis-it.com

II Hangouts :sandeepiisit II Skype :sandeep_gummadi1244