Hi,

Hope you are doing good.

Please let me know if you would like to move forward with the below
position and also please send me your updated resume asap.

You can also call me at 732 226 8073 Ext: 224

*Note: This Involves Coding Test(20th July 2019*)

*Looking for relocation candidates, OPT's can also apply.*

*Job Title : Java developer Location:  Piscataway, NJ Job Description:
Skills – Core java, Java- Microservices, java full stack , Angular, UI,
Java - Python *
Best Regards,
Ramya Sree
Technical Recruiter