1.       Position: Project Manager/11084

Location: San Francisco

Duration: 5+ months

Required: 4-6 y. exp managing projects for commercial software products or
online services, large programs, PLC process, Salesforce
app

Responsible for support of large programs, creates appropriate
documentation, including but not limited to: agendas, minutes, and
capturing accomplishments. Develops supporting documentation and monitors
timeliness and scheduled resources for projects, develops & reports on
project metrics, project planning & scheduling, collation and alignment of
status reports, ensures compliance with practices, policies, procedures,
goals of project sponsors and approved methodologies. ----------This
position is for a highly skilled program manager with a proven experience
managing complex marketing programs. You must possess excellent
communication skills, experience managing projects in a matrix
organization, the ability to drive decisions and projects to completion,
and enjoy working in a dynamic and collaborative environment. You will need
to evaluate data, utilize best practices and identify processes to
improve/automate. This position will require you to traffic manage
Interactive/Creative projects. ----------RESPONSIBILITIES: ----------You
will be a part of the products & marketing organization. You must possess
excellent communication skills, the ability to drive decisions and projects
to completion, and enjoy working in a highly dynamic and collaborative
environment. ----------REQUIRED SKILLS: -----------4-6 years of program
management experience with a proven track record of delivering business
value; ------4-6 years experience managing projects for commercial software
products or online services; ------4-6 years experience successfully
managing large programs with multiple sub-projects and project managers;
------ Understanding and ability to work in a matrix management
environment; ------ Understanding the PLC process; ------ Outstanding
organizational, detail-oriented, communication, and interpersonal skills;
------ Able to work well in a cross-functional environment; ------ Complete
ownership and ability to solve problems; ------ Ability to be flexible with
a positive attitude and learn quickly in a dynamic environment; ------
Ability to be productive in a fast-paced environment with a minimal
direction (self-started will be a plus); ------ Strong quantitative and
analytical skills, proven ability to track and execute marketing projects
Detail-oriented. Able to juggle multiple projects and tasks; ------
Motivates and drives others to succeed; ------ Ability to learn salesforce
application to build tools is a plus; ------ Interest in technology and
ability to develop application/tool to automate processes is a plus; ------
Bachelor's Degree. ----------DESIRED SKILLS: ----------- experience running
large scale projects and portfolios of projects, excellent understanding of
program and project management processes and procedures, methodologies,
best practices; ------ strong MS Project, Word, Visio, PowerPoint, and
Excel skills; ------ understanding of systems for sharing and collaboration

--

*Naveen Tripathi*
* Technical Recruiter*

*Zenith tech Solutions*
* Desk: **518 621 0048* *Fax:* *518-244-4977* <518-244-4977>
*3 COMPUTER DR West,*

*Suite #107*

*ALBANY, NY 12205*

*naveen.tripa...@zenithtechsolutions.com <ami...@zenithtechsolutions.com>*

*Hangout id: tripathi3...@gmail.com <tripathi3...@gmail.com>*

*DISCLAIMER:*
Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by
the 105th USACongress this email cannot be considered as spam as long as we
include our contact information and an option to be removed from our
emailing list. If you have received this message in error or, are not
interested in receiving our emails, please accept our apologies.To be
removed from our mailing list, please reply with the subject line. All
removal requests will be honored ASAP. We sincerely apologize for any
inconvenience caused to you

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/corptocorp/CAHo3s0EKCqXRMhPd8f0eH9ROBX-0vYjXhZQhrMr19EFHyJYcHw%40mail.gmail.com.