The position is located in Alexandria, VA & Herndon, VA (2 days in
Alexandria, 2 days in Herndon, 1 day remote).

Must be green card or US Citizens.

This will need a laptop to be provided for the consultant as well.

12 month contract initially, should get extended beyond, or they may want
to try to convert at some point.  (5 year program)

Because this is on site with the NSF, they will need to be able to obtain a
Public Trust Clearance.  This means it will be a 3-5 week delay, from the
point of the offer, before they can start.

Interview: Video interview or in person if they are local

seeking a Senior Java Developer to join our team at our client’ s site in
Alexandria, VA.

*Job Description:**-*

Java Developer with 6+ years of experience in developing Java applications.
Designs, develops, and implements web-based Java applications using
REST/JSON, Spring, J2EE to support business requirements. Follows approved
Agile life cycle methodologies, creates design documents & performs program
coding. Resolves technical issues through debugging, research, and
investigation. Performs design and code reviews, and mentors other
developers on the team.

*Required Skills:**-*

-       At least 6 years of object oriented systems development with the
full program/project/product life cycle in J2EE, with 2 years Java
experience as a Technical lead

-       Strong knowledge and project experience in Java Technologies like
J2EE, JSP, Servlets, JDBC, Spring, Web Services (REST, Soap), XML

-       3 years’ experience with Restful API methods

-       3 years Agile experience with continuous integration using Maven,
Junit and Jenkins

-       Experience with the design and implementation of unit and
functional testing

-       Interface with Business Analysis and UI/UX teams

-       3 years Experience with Database design including Stored
Procedures, DML and DDL tasks.

-       Strong knowledge and project experience in Java Technologies like
J2EE, JSP, Servlets, JDBC, Spring, REST Web Services, XSLT, XML

-       Experience with modern JavaScript frameworks such as, and Ember,
Angular, Bootstrap

-       Experience with HTML, JavaScript, jQuery, and CSS

-       Experience with WebLogic, Apache Tomcat or any other application
servers

-       Experience with the design and implementation of unit and
functional testing

-       Experience working with in an Agile development environment.

-       Experience with build automation (Jenkins, Hudson)

-       Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git and
SVN

-       Excellent communication and teamwork skills.

*Preferred Skills:*

-       Bachelor's degree.

-       AWS certifications (AWS Certified Developer or AWS Solutions
Architect)

-       Experience with JIRA and Confluence.

--

*Naveen Tripathi*
* Technical Recruiter*

*Zenith tech Solutions*
* Desk: **518 621 0048* *Fax:* *518-244-4977* <518-244-4977>
*3 COMPUTER DR West,*

*Suite #107*

*ALBANY, NY 12205*

*naveen.tripa...@zenithtechsolutions.com <ami...@zenithtechsolutions.com>*

*Hangout id: tripathi3...@gmail.com <tripathi3...@gmail.com>*

*DISCLAIMER:*
Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by
the 105th USACongress this email cannot be considered as spam as long as we
include our contact information and an option to be removed from our
emailing list. If you have received this message in error or, are not
interested in receiving our emails, please accept our apologies.To be
removed from our mailing list, please reply with the subject line. All
removal requests will be honored ASAP. We sincerely apologize for any
inconvenience caused to you