*Datapower Administrator needed in Quincy, MA*

*phone and skype interview ok*

*We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to fill the DataPower
Administrator position on the Integration Services Team. The primary role
will be deploying and supporting web services for our diverse list of
customers. This position will require XSLT & GatewayScript development
skills for service deployment customization. This is a mid-level position
and only candidates with at least 2 years of experience should apply.*

*Duties:  • Design, develop, deploy, document and administer services in
production and non-production environments on IBM WebSphere DataPower
appliances (physical and virtual) using various management interfaces, such
as command-line interface (CLI), Web GUI, and SOMA. • Implement and support
DataPower Web Service Proxy, Multi-Protocol Gateway and XML Firewall
objects.  • Monitor DataPower performance and availability via Enterprise
Monitoring solution (Wily).  • Monitor existing operational activities and
identify and implement any service improvements or automation
opportunities. • Perform DataPower custom XSLT/GatewayScript development. •
Coordinate and solicit vendor support as requested.  • Maintain DataPower
backups.  • Gather new service requirements and deploy new services as
requested by customers.  • Assist customers with testing and
troubleshooting of newly deployed services.  • Provide front line support
for DataPower related problems by being involved in troubleshooting, root
cause analysis and appropriate solutions recommendation. • Provide support
to development teams in testing and implementation of various applications.
• Collaborate with various team members and key client stakeholders. •
Update and install SSL Certificates. • Update DataPower firmware versions
as necessary. • Maintain user accounts and account access permissions.  •
Initialize DataPower instances as needed.  • Maintain and execute Disaster
Recovery policies and procedures.  • Manage and support production
DataPower devices 24x7 to ensure performance and system stability. •
Maintain the appropriate tasklists, documents, design and other artifacts
in support of these services*

*Qualifications:*

*• 2+ years of experience in administering IBM DataPower Integration
Appliances (XI52, XB62 and/or virtual).  • Excellent design, debugging, and
problem-solving skills. • Experience in design, development, implementation
and support of services using SOA DataPower solutions including
Multiprotocol Gateways (MPGWs), Web Services Proxies (WSP), AAA and XML
Firewalls. • Strong working knowledge of message transformation using
XSLT/GatewayScript within DataPower. • Experience with XML, SOAP, XSLT,
XSD,WSDLs & Web Services (both SOAP and RESTful). • Proficiency in
migrating application specific objects, proxies and other objects between
DataPower environments. • Experience with Integration between DataPower and
RDBMS (eg. Oracle, SQL Server). • Experience with security concepts and
policies within DataPower (authentication, authorization, encryption,
digital signatures) and SSL. • Experience with testing tools such as SoapUI
and/or Fiddler.  • Must be comfortable operationally supporting DataPower
applications to ensure performance and system stability*

--

*Naveen Tripathi*
* Technical Recruiter*

*Zenith tech Solutions*
* Desk: **518 621 0048* *Fax:* *518-244-4977* <518-244-4977>
*3 COMPUTER DR West,*

*Suite #107*

*ALBANY, NY 12205*

*naveen.tripa...@zenithtechsolutions.com <ami...@zenithtechsolutions.com>*

*Hangout id: tripathi3...@gmail.com <tripathi3...@gmail.com>*

*DISCLAIMER:*
Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by
the 105th USACongress this email cannot be considered as spam as long as we
include our contact information and an option to be removed from our
emailing list. If you have received this message in error or, are not
interested in receiving our emails, please accept our apologies.To be
removed from our mailing list, please reply with the subject line. All
removal requests will be honored ASAP. We sincerely apologize for any
inconvenience caused to you