Greetings,

This is Imran from Isoftech Inc and hope you are doing well.

I would like to introduce Isoftech Inc as an IT staffing and consulting
firm located at Chantilly, VA. We have experienced resources available on
various platforms for your IT contract/staffing needs.

My Updated Consultants Hotlist are below

*Name*

*Skill*

*Current Location*

*Re-Location*

*Experience*

Sagar

Senior QA

DC

VA, DC, MD

10+ Years

Swathi

BA | QA

TX

TX

8+ Years

Nimala

QA | ETL

VA

VA, DC, MD

10+ Years

Santhosh

Performance Tester

TX

TX, IA

8+ Years

Samatha

Java

CA

Bay area, CA

9+ Years

Sudhakar

SDET

NY

NY

12+ Years

Suvarna

SDET

CA

Bay area, CA

10+ Years

Guru

DBA | AWS

IL

Open

11+ Years

Sneha

AWS | Devops

MA

Open

5+ Years

Rishabh

BA | QA | PM

MI

MI

12 Years

Lakshmi

Java

VA

EST

12+ Years

Ravi

Java

NH

Open

8 Years

recruiter.im...@gmail.com

*Thanks!*

*Imran*

*D:703-348-9093 | O:703-574-2598 Ext :107 | F:703-831-0707*

*Email: im...@isoftechus.com <im...@isoftechus.com>*