Location: Detroit, MI

Duration: 2+ years

Interview: Phone and then Skype OR Face to Face interview if local

*ESB DataPower Developer Resource Skills set & Experience Requirements:*

   - Experience primarily with solution design of IBM DataPower
   XS40/XI50/XI52, WebSphere MQ and/or Message Broker, and IIB as well as some
   additional experience in Administration on each.
   - Must have experience in implementing REST and SOAP based services
   using DataPower and IIB.
   - Experience in implementing SSL security, Authentication using
   DataPower and IIB. Should be well versed with API implementation using
   DataPower and IIB.
   - Must have experience in troubleshooting, monitoring and error handling
   in DataPower and IIB. Should have knowledge on LTPA tokens, web security
   token and HTML forms.
   - Experience in implementing transformations using XSLT, GatewayScript
   and ESQL.
   - Required Knowledge on creating and administering Domains in DataPower
   and creating, administering Integration servers in IIB.
   - Required knowledge in creating Deployment policies in DataPower.
   - Understanding of HTTP, SSL, FTP, XML, MQ, JMS, SOAP, REST protocols.
   - Experience in design, development, and implementation of highly
   scalable, high-volume software systems and components, client-facing web
   applications, and major Internet-oriented applications and systems
   - Experience realizing applications from conception and design, to
   implementation and support.
   - Expert proficiency in SOA, ESB, messaging, transformation engines, web
   services, and data integration techniques and design patterns.
   - Back-end: server, application, database using languages like Oracle
   SQL (writing SQL queries)
   - Experience with application lifecycle methodologies. (e.g. Agile,
   Iterative)
   - Experience in analysis, design and programming.
   - Experience with appropriate database technologies.
   - Familiarity with code versioning tools (such as Git, Clearcase, SVN)
   - Experience in Full Software Development LifeCycle.

*Responsibilities*

As an ESB DataPower Developer of Services and Integration, the individual
will be responsible for developing complex technology solutions, including
designing and developing service-based integration solutions.

This right person for this role will also have to be “hands on” and is
expected to be involved in the process of developing solutions.

*Education:*
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent
combination of industry related professional experience and education.

--

*Naveen Tripathi*
* Technical Recruiter*

*Zenith tech Solutions*
* Desk: **518 621 0048* *Fax:* *518-244-4977* <518-244-4977>
*3 COMPUTER DR West,*

*Suite #107*

*ALBANY, NY 12205*

*naveen.tripa...@zenithtechsolutions.com <ami...@zenithtechsolutions.com>*

*Hangout id: tripathi3...@gmail.com <tripathi3...@gmail.com>*

*DISCLAIMER:*
Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by
the 105th USACongress this email cannot be considered as spam as long as we
include our contact information and an option to be removed from our
emailing list. If you have received this message in error or, are not
interested in receiving our emails, please accept our apologies.To be
removed from our mailing list, please reply with the subject line. All
removal requests will be honored ASAP. We sincerely apologize for any
inconvenience caused to you