*Hi,*

*Greetings from CSR INFOTECH.*

*Please have a look at my urgent openings and let me know if you are
interested in this or you have any suitable candidate for this openings.   *

*Multiple Requirements Need Locals Fact Face Interview*

*Position Title    : Oracle ADF*

*Location        : Arlington, VA *

*Duration            : Long term*

*Position Title    : Linux System Administrator*

*Location             : Arlington, VA *

*Duration            : Long term*

*Position Title    : Tableau Developer*

*Location             : Arlington, VA *

*Duration            : Long term*

*"The best way to reach me is via email"*

*Thanks & Regards*

*A N A*

*CSR INFOTECH INC615-713-2786 / a...@csrinfotech.com <a...@csrinfotech.com>*

*GTALK: ana.csrinfotechE-Verify Certified Company *