Hi,

Hope you are doing well.

Please find an urgent requirement from our client, detailed below. If you
feel any of your consultants are a good match for this requirement do
respond me with his/her contact details,

Please reply at amit.si...@axiomglobal.com

 Please go through the Job Description and let me know your interest. I
will look forward to hearing from you.

Job title:     Support Analyst - Level 3/.NET., SQL
Location:    Chicago, IL
Duration:    12 Months  with possible extension

Roles and Responsibilities:
Technical (Good to know)–
• .NET, SQL server
• Background on Azure Web Apps and AWS web apps
• Working on SAAS, COTS application management

Incident Management
• Initial triage of tickets
• Routing of tickets to the corresponding Support group(s) at different
levels in accordance with the processes documented in the Runbook
• Follow-ups with Support teams at different levels
• RCA compliance for Severity 1 and Severity 2 Incidents
• Notify impacted AOW/groups about unplanned outages and keep them informed
until outage issues are resolved
• Notify impacted AOW/groups about Severity 1 issues and keep them informed
until issues are resolved
• User information requests
• User provisioning

Problem Management
• Proactive analysis of Incident records
• Analyze data to identify trends or significant Problems
• Manage lifecycle of Problems
• Associate related Incident tickets with a Problem ticket
• Objectives:
o Prevent Incidents from occurring
o Minimize impact of Incidents that cannot be prevented

Task Management
• Task Creation. Upon notification  that a Task must be created, Provider
will create a Task in Service Now
• Initial analysis of Tasks
• Routing of Tasks to the appropriate Support group(s) at different levels
• Follow-ups with Support group(s) at different levels
• Execute ad hoc Tasks such as:
o Application testing
o Assist in application and system upgrades
o Other Tasks as agreed between application teams and the Provider team

Knowledge/Document Management
• Creation and management of application related documents required for the
• Support in a knowledge repository. These documents may be of the
following categories:
o Technical documents
o Functional documents
o RCA documents
o Runbook
RCA Process
• Follow-up with Support group(s) at different levels for Severity 1 and
Severity 2 Incidents for RCA creation
• Review the RCA document and manage in document repository

Communication Planning and Management
• Notify impacted AOW/groups about unplanned outages and keep them informed
until outage issues are resolved
• Notify impacted AOW/groups about upcoming changes
• Send reminders to impacted AOW/groups for major changes
• Maintain the email distribution list

Best Regards
Amit Singh
Axiom Global Technologies, Inc.
220 North Wiget Lane, Walnut Creek, CA 94598
Phone :925-393-5824
Email : amit.si...@acg-usa.com
www.axiomglobal.com

Note: Please accept my sincere apology if you received this email in error
and to be removed from my mailing list please reply with 'Remove' in the
subject line.