*Informatica ETL Developer | Apps/QA *

Position: Informatica ETL Developer

Duration 4 months

Location-pheonix, AZ

*Specific requirements: Informatica PowerCenter 11.x, Informatica
PowerExchange, data modeling, XML expertise, JSON, API analysis and data
integration, web services. *

General Description:
Develop, configure, code, test and debug new software solutions.
Serve as a lead technical resource in the development and delivery of
data-oriented solutions to support critical business needs.
Develop, test and implement enterprise data movement (ETL and CDC)
solutions.
Address system defects and implement enhancements to existing
functionality.
Work with onshore/offshore team to analyze, develop and improve ETL run
times as well as produce accurate defect free code.
Troubleshoot issues with minimal guidance, identify bottlenecks in existing
data workflows and provide solutions for a scalable, defect-free
applications.
Comply with Company policy and practices relating to the System Development
Life Cycle.
Participate in the definition of application scope and objectives through
research and fact finding.
Maintain productive working relationships with project sponsors and key
systems users.
Develop effort estimates for assigned application software implementation
activities.
Provide Tier 3 support and resolution of open IT issues escalated by IT
Customer Support.
Support production environment in the event of emergency.
Provide performance tuning insight to project team and create reusable
objects and templates.
Perform other job-related duties as assigned or apparent.

QUALIFICATIONS:
Skill Sets

Minimum of 5 years of experience working on large data initiatives (?5
terabytes).
Minimum 3 years of experience with at least three of the following: Oracle,
DB2, SQL Server, Teradata, IBM, and Informatica modules (IDQ, PowerCenter,
MDM, and ETL).

--

*Naveen Tripathi*
* Technical Recruiter*

*Zenith tech Solutions*
* Desk: **518 621 0048* *Fax:* *518-244-4977* <518-244-4977>
*3 COMPUTER DR West,*

*Suite #107*

*ALBANY, NY 12205*

*naveen.tripa...@zenithtechsolutions.com <ami...@zenithtechsolutions.com>*

*Hangout id: tripathi3...@gmail.com <tripathi3...@gmail.com>*

*DISCLAIMER:*
Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by
the 105th USACongress this email cannot be considered as spam as long as we
include our contact information and an option to be removed from our
emailing list. If you have received this message in error or, are not
interested in receiving our emails, please accept our apologies.To be
removed from our mailing list, please reply with the subject line. All
removal requests will be honored ASAP. We sincerely apologize for any
inconvenience caused to you