Role :SAP HCM Functional Lead.
Duration :3+Years
Location : Mississippi
Rate:Open

*Required Skills:*

 * Employee Central Consultant/SAP HCM Functional Consultant with a
   total experience of 10-15 years, of which 10 years are in SAP HCM
   and/or SuccessFactors (10 Years)

 * Success Factors Employee Central consultant with 2-3 SAP Success
   Factors EC Implementations and integration experience, at least one
   with Employee Central Payroll (2 Years)

 * Strong understanding of Success Factors Employee Central Core HR and
   Payroll implementation and system tools. (3 Years)

 * Well versed in the various processes of implementation projects
   including, but not be limited to, business requirements gathering,
   design, testing, data conversion, reporting etc. (5 Years)

 * Hands-on experience in designing and implementing solutions per
   business requirements (5 Years)

 * Experienced in Success Factors Employee Central, Employee Time &
   Labor and Payroll integrations, along with other Employee Central
   integrations (5 Years)

 * Excellent team player and collaborator. Person should be a good
   liaison between the project team, business process owners, and other
   stake holders.

 * Excellent organizational, communication, and project management skills

[...]

*Thanks and Regards****
Amarinder Singh (Sr. IT Associate)
Kalven Technologies Inc. 2300, E Higgins Rd, Suite 211, ELK Grove Village, IL-60007
1701, E.Wood Field Rd, Suite 300, Schaumburg, IL-60173
Phone: 312-667-0211 | Email id : <mailto:amarin...@kalventech.com>amarin...@kalventech.com | LinkedIn : Amar Singh | Skype id : Amarinderkalven**
**http://www.kalventech.com**
Product Engineering | Systems Integration | Professional Services.

**

*Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a remove link for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing list reply with "remove" and include your "original email address/addresses" in the subject heading. Include complete address/addresses and/or domain to be removed. We will immediately update it accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience caused..