Salesforce Administrator Location- Nebraska Job Description

Werner Enterprises has an opening for a Salesforce Administrator within our
IT Salesforce development team. A successful candidate will be an expert in
Salesforce.com features, design solutions, and integration. You will
collaborate with stakeholders to develop business and technical
requirements, deliver solutions based on those requirements, and support
our teams using Salesforce.com. Responsibilities will include
configurations, administration, maintenance, and integration with other
systems.

*Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities Include:*

   - Enhance systems using declarative and programming tools in the
   Salesforce force.com platform
   - Be a self-starter with demonstrated ability to be productive with or
   without team support
   - High attention to detail; must be well organized, analytical, and
   capable of handling multiple objectives and stakeholders
   - Gather requirements and manage the release process to deliver and
   communicate enhancements to the Salesforce platform stakeholders
   - Create and maintain technical documentation on system configuration
   and support resources
   - Demonstrate project management skills and perform according to defined
   software development life-cycle
   - Seek out ways to utilize new Salesforce features and functionality to
   improve processes

*Knowledge, Skill, and/or Ability Required:*

   - Advanced understanding of Salesforce platform functionality
   - Experience in developing, maintaining, and managing Apex classes,
   triggers, controllers, Lightning Builder, Canvas, Console, and SOQL queries
   - Experience using Salesforce data tools (Data Loader, AppExchange,
   Eclipse Force.com IDE, Visual Studio Code)
   - Advanced Salesforce administrator skills including using permissions,
   roles, profiles, queues, security setup, views, page layouts, reports,
   dashboards, etc.
   - Experience in declarative tools such as quick actions, formula &
   roll-up summary fields, validation rules, and workflows & approval processes
   - Experience in managing environments (Development, Test, and
   Production) and testing strategy to migrate change sets to production as
   part of Change Management
   - Ability to translate business requirements into technical requirements
   - Experience reviewing, configuring, and supporting AppExchange apps
   - Experience with Lightning app development
   - Experience with JavaScript, HTML, CSS is a plus

Qualifications

   - Bachelor’s degree in computer science, related degree, or equivalent
   work experience
   - 3-5 years of Salesforce administration experience preferred
   - Salesforce Administrator certification is required

--

*Naveen Tripathi*
* Technical Recruiter*

*Zenith tech Solutions*
* Desk: **518 621 0048* *Fax:* *518-244-4977* <518-244-4977>
*3 COMPUTER DR West,*

*Suite #107*

*ALBANY, NY 12205*

*naveen.tripa...@zenithtechsolutions.com <ami...@zenithtechsolutions.com>*

*Hangout id: tripathi3...@gmail.com <tripathi3...@gmail.com>*

*DISCLAIMER:*
Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by
the 105th USACongress this email cannot be considered as spam as long as we
include our contact information and an option to be removed from our
emailing list. If you have received this message in error or, are not
interested in receiving our emails, please accept our apologies.To be
removed from our mailing list, please reply with the subject line. All
removal requests will be honored ASAP. We sincerely apologize for any
inconvenience caused to you