Hi,

Hope you are doing great today,

Title: .Net Sitecore Developer

Location: Cleveland OH

Duration- 6+Months

*Role Description*

   - 7+ years of industry experience in developing web based applications
   using ASP.NET/C# <http://asp.net/C#>
   - At least 4 years of experience using Sitecore CMS ver. 7.2 and above
   - Exposure to working with Sitecore Experience platform (Sitecore DMS)
   for Web Analytics and Personalization
   - At least 1 year of experience in developing components using Sitecore
experience
   accelerator (SXA) and Helix based solutions
   - Experience on using JavaScript / JQuery / CSS
   - Experience in architecting external systems integration like CRM tools
   with Sitecore CMS
   - Expert in developing Sitecore Data templates, Renderings, Layouts, and
   Components
   - Exposure to working on setting up Sitecore for Multi-lingual and multi-
   site implementation capabilities
   - Experience in Sitecore Extensions and Modules for customization using
   Events / Pipelines
   - Experience in designing and implementing software components using C#,
   ASP.NET <http://asp.net/>. Complete understanding of ASP.NET
   <http://asp.net/> page lifecycle and experience in using MVC
   - Excellent experience in coding and debugging using Visual Studio 2008
   and above
   - Proficient in RDBMS concepts and worked on SQL Server 2008 and above
   - Experience in working with a team of developers in CMS implementations
   - Exposure to CI/CD tools like MS Build, and source control systems like
   VSTS and Github
   - Experienced in customer facing roles and effective client interaction
   skills
   - At least 2 years of experience in working Agile Scrum based
   development project

*Thanks & Regards,*

* Abdul*

MB IT Associates LLC

90 East Halsey Rd,Suite 360,Parsippany, NJ 07054

E-Mail: ab...@mbitassociates.com <ro...@mbitassociates.com>  LinkedIn
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/abdul-mannan-79bab7120/>

Direct #: *973-909-4333**;  *Off #:*973-554-4001 ext 111*

*www.mbitassociates.com <http://www.mbitassociates.com/>*