*LOCALS ONLY - IN-PERSON INTERVIEWAny EAD / USC / GC Holders are accepted*

NO H1B's

*Role: Junior C# DeveloperLocation: Fremont, CADuration: 6-12+ Months**Client
is looking for 1-3+ Years of experience in C# & .NET*

The software engineer will be responsible for the design and implementation
of content delivery software for our tablet based application. Candidate
will also be expected to provide support for content for all our customers.
This is a “hands-on” position requiring solid technical skills, as well as
excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Requirements:

MUST have a Bachelor's Degree (preference given to Computer Science,
Engineering and STEM majors )
Minimum 1 year experience, preferably in c#
Excellent problem solver
Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
Exposure to c# and .net
Solid foundational knowledge of SQL
TFS source control knowledge is required

Email: vineeth...@aptivacorp.com